Kate Winslet loved Guy Pearce sexy Emmy speech

Sep 19, 2011

Kate Winslet was very pleased that Guy Pearce has praised her talents in a display of his sexy Emmy Award acceptance speech.

The actor won the award for best supporting actress in a miniseries or movie for her performance in “Mildred Pierce” at the ceremony in Los Angeles Nokia Theatre last night and told the star -studded audience that he did not expect to win something for having “sex” with his co-star Kate.

He sarcastically. “It was really a great experience to” Mildred Pierce “I must have sex with Kate Winslet and many times I did not know that this would lead in it, so I share this with Kate you because you are an extraordinary woman, thank you for allowing me to put me in your world of Mildred. ”

Kate loves shameless individual comments and admits he was delighted just to be working with him in the program – which is in the Great Depression and is based on the novel by James M. Cain – because it was overwhelming adolescence.

Speaking backstage, Guy’s speech, 35 years, actress – who won Best Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie award for their role in nature face of the show – said: “I was excited that I had a crush on Guy Pearce since I was 11 years, so just stay in the same room as it was exciting for me to hear him say, that was even more buzz. ”

Big winners from 63 Primetime Emmy Awards comedy “Modern Family” and the period drama “Downton Abbey,” both of which won four awards each.



 
 
 
free counters 
HTML Hit Counter